Monday, January 7, 2019

Developer Update #3 (January 2019)

I apologize for not posting anything in the past month, I had exams, so I was studying and didn't have enough time to work or post updates.
But now after I have finished my exams, I'm going to get back to work again.

I wanted to take the second step in my development road, so I went ahead and bought the Play Store Developer ID. I have been waiting for this moment since I started developing 4 years ago.

Now it's time to get back to work. Watch Out v6.0.0 will be releasing very soon on Google Play Store.
Next release is going to be Marbles Playground, but first I have to finish developing the mobile version of it.

I'm also working on a new mobile game. Still in the very early stages of development.

Gamer Pirate Launcher v0.5 will be released soon too. v0.5 is going to have a new Settings screen, Games screen improvements, and enhancements for the Home screen.

Unfortunately, Highway Stunter development will be paused until I upgrade my PC, my plans for Highway Stunter is to deliver something huge for PCs and consoles, but for now, Highway Stunter development will stop. But not for quite long.

That's all the updates about what's happening in Gamer Pirate.
You should expect that 2019 is going to be different.


See you next time,
- Gamer Pirate

No comments:

Post a Comment