Sunday, June 30, 2019

Developer Update #7 (June 2019)


Here we are, the last day of June. I want to talk about some mistakes I made in the past and I want to explain other things to you. I have many things to do today so I will write this post as fast as I can, forgive me if you found a typo.


So first things first, I know that I keep saying that but I started a new project, I was keeping it a secret but this one has to be done ASAP, I'm putting everything I can in this project. I will talk more about it in the next blog post. (Code: Shoot 'em up)




About the launcher. unfortunately the support for it will be dropped temporarily. you will know why in a minute. but for now I won't update it. it's current state is not bad though, it has automatic updates and all the info you would need to download a game. btw it now supports 32-bit Windows devices.



The biggest mistake I made was publishing broken games, I'm sorry, lesson learned. All Gamer Pirate Games' are planned to be updated very soon.
Watch Out will recieve the remake update in the next week. This update has many big changes and improvements.



Watch Out PC Edition will also be updated the next week with the remake update.


Marbles Playground may be updated, I'm still working on the new update.



I don't know whether there's going to be a new developer update or not. My last school year will start soon and I won't be able to get in developing as much as I can today. That's why I was focused on making that new game and didn't post anything lately. Anyways thank you for being with me and playing my games.

No comments:

Post a Comment