Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Developer Update #8 (July 2019)


Last day of the month, and also the last hour..
So here we go! Developer Update #8, and you know, 8 is gr8, and that's why this month was great.
I have been working all the time with a little bit of rest just to reach what I had in mind that I wanted to finish in this month. I'm glad that I finished everything I want! I made a lot of progress but I will make this post short.




First of all, I got to talk about the newest addition to Gamer Pirate Games. ANTRAVITY.

You are stuck in a tunnel with your car that has a bomb attached to it, your goal is to survive.
The bomb explodes whenever your speed gets below the Death Speed. And every 30 seconds the Death Speed increases by 5kph.
Thought that's enough? Not yet, there are obstacles in your way that will make you loop through the tunnel, but don't lose control of your car or.... you know what would happen..
This is ANTRAVITY, aka Anti Gravity

Pre-Register now: http://bit.ly/GPAntravity
I have been capturing a trailer for this game for the last hour. It should be uploaded soon so #Stay_Tuned




Watch Out has recieved the Remake Update recently, V7.0.0 comes with many changes and improvements, also It came available again on Google Play Store! But I had to move on so I dropped support for it on Tizen and Windows.
Get It Here: http://bit.ly/WOgpR1




Watch Out PC Edition also recieved the Remake Update (V5.0.0) with similar changes to Watch Out's Remake Update in addition to a rotatable camera.

Get It Here: http://bit.ly/WOPCEiio




Just a quick update for Marbles Playground has been uploaded to Google Play. The new update adds support for x64 bit devices and devices running Android 4.1



I have been busy the last month getting ANTRAVITY to a playable state. I'm planning on releasing it as Beta for sometime to get feedback from users and improve the game before finally releasing it. So please don't forget it and give it a try. Pre-Register: http://bit.ly/GPAntravity

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment