Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Developer Update #1 (October 2018)


This month is over! It's time for my first Developer Update post.

Starting with updates on Highway Stunter. I started working on Zombies Mode and CHAOS Mode.
Systems for Endless Mode is already finished. I also fixed some problems in the Muscle Car.
Most Important is that I enhanced the graphics A LOT!!

I also changed the sky and added Day/Night cycle, Car lights, adjusted the handbrake system, and increased the width of all the landscapes.

I'm also planning on making a Story Mode. There are a lot of thoughts in my head right now that i need to look carefully to each one of them so i will announce more about this mode soon.

I made some sketches for some cars. I will be modelling them very soon.

At the time of writing this post i'm waiting for Unity Engine to update the project to the newest version of the Engine. After it finishes updating I will make some changes to improve performance and increase the graphics even more!


Next comes updates about Gamer Pirate <3
The timer is counting for the Second Gamer Pirate Anniversary! 10/11/2018 #Stay_Tuned
On this day I will be giving away Marbles Playground, Watch Out PC Edition, and Watch Out Ultimate Edition for free!!


That's it for today, because I want to focus more on working on Highway Stunter!
See you soon <3

No comments:

Post a Comment