Saturday, November 10, 2018

Developer Update #2 (November 2018) 2 YEARS OF GAMER PIRATE


Happy Birthday!
Gamer Pirate is now 2 years old!!

The last year was so crazy for me!

In 2016 I started Gamer Pirate Games, Now Gamer Pirate has 2 published games and 2 Under Development Games!
Watch Out was so successful, More than 25000 downloads! That's A LOT for me.

And i promise that i will keep developing new and better games.

Before i start, i want to giveaway all of my games for free to celebrate Gamer Pirate's Second Yearly Anniversary!
Know More HERE


So, let's start with what's changed to freshly start Gamer Pirate's Third year.

Firstly, I will talk about the new website
I redesigned the website from the beginning, You can check it HERE



Second, The new Blogger
I opened a new blogger, and started writing the Developer Update posts, I'm also posting more frequently than before.



Third, Social Media pages
Gamer Pirate is now available on Twitter, and all the social media pages now have the same ID, @TheGamerPirate
Follow Gamer Pirate and stay updated! Facebook, Twitter, Instagram



Fourth (and the best thing, so far..),
MARBLES PLAYGROUND!! Gamer Pirate's latest published game! It's a HUGE jump in graphics!
First, i released the Beta, then the full release came out, after that I fixed A LOT of problems and increased the graphics insanely!!
Know More about Marbles Playground HERE



Fifth, I made a new intro animation for Gamer Pirate, not a big thing but it's worth mentioning



Sixth, Watch Out
Watch Out has also changed a lot, I added new levels in Watch Out, and released a new edition.
Watch Out Ultimate Edition, I used my newly gained experience to make this new edition, the graphics are enhanced and added new textures.
Know More about Watch Out HERE



Seventh, The YouTube Channel
Actually i have some plans that i may do, i'm thinking of making Gameplay videos for the new games, i should take care of the YouTube channel more than that, but it's hard to keep up with everything, but i will do my best! Check the YouTube Channel HERE



Eighth, Gamer Pirate Launcher
I developed a launcher for Gamer Pirate Games, it's still in Beta Stage and i have a lot of plans for it, so expect to see a lot of new features in it soon!
The launcher helps you to easily Download, Update, and Play any game. It provides you with all what you need to know before you get any game, from Game Size and Specifications to Screenshots.

Know more about the Launcher HERE



Finally, Highway Stunter
Gamer Pirate's newest game, it's currently in development, it's expected to launch in 2019
It's still in early stages of development, but i'm trying my best to finish it!
I will talk more about this project in an upcoming post.


That's it for this post, thanks to everyone who took place in making Gamer Pirate known!
I would like to hear your opinion.
Thank you again <3


-Yousif Ragab

No comments:

Post a Comment