Saturday, March 23, 2019

Announcing a New Racing Project With Need For Some Developers


I'm working on a new project and want some people to work on it with me.
I need a 3D Cars modeller, a 3D world modeller, a UI/HUD designer, sound effects maker, and a Graphics/particle effects maker.

Intro: Ever wanted to play a nice driving game on your smartphone? what if we had Need For Speed Underground 2, Midnight Club, Real Racing 3, and Forza Horizon 4, then we mixed all of them in a lightweight game that you can play on your smartphone/pc, Imagine how awesome this would be, it sounds crazy but it will be easy to do, I want to have some people with me so everyone can focus only on his role and do the best he can do. We won't go crazy, it's a smartphone game so we won't have a big world or a lot of cars. And we will also won't have a tiny world and a small number of cars. We will be in the middle.

The Main Idea: This project will be an open-world game, player will race in the streets of the city, earn money, then he chooses what he want to do with it, upgrade & customize the car or buy a new one.

Deadline: Since we will be about 5-6 persons then we shouldn't take too long to finish the game. Deadline is: 1st of August, 2019

Targeted Platform(s): • Android • Windows PC (port)

Roles Required: • Cars/Car Parts 3D designer & modeller • World designer & modeller • UI/HUD designer • Sound Effects maker • Graphics & Particle Effects maker

Requirements: • Have a Discord account • Cooperator person • Work at least 7 hours a week • Uses Unity Engine

What's Already Done: I have wrote an advanced code for a fully functional car, Day/Night system, XP & Levelling system, Coins system, and a basic car customization system.

Are You Interested?: If you want to ask about anything or want to work with me on this project. Join the Discord Server: https://discord.gg/rgBwhvR

What will you get?: Everyone will have a cut from the game's revenue after we publish it. Everyone will also have their name in the game's credits and in the game's website. We are all equal, no one is better than the other.

About Me: I'm Yousif Ragab, I have been using Unity since 2015, and I have been in C# programming for more than 3 years, I have 2 published titles with more than 100K downloads. I'm working on a big project with a studio, but I wanted to make this game for a long time.

More Info About Gamer Pirate: Website: https://gamerpirate.github.io/


Learn More: https://crowdforge.io/projects/564

No comments:

Post a Comment