Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Developer Update #5 (March 2019)


I don't know how to start this update post but...
I'm working on 2 new projects, I know that I keep starting new projects and not finishing them, but I have an explanation for that. I always think of the long term more than the short term, I have many projects that each one of them are about 70-80% complete, I don't want to publish them now because I have many problems now and will have much bigger problems in the near future.

Let's talk about the bad news first, since I'm still a student so I have to care about my education as much as I care about Gamer Pirate, well... I didn't. And I was surprised by the fact that I will have exams in the next 2-3 weeks, And I literally didn't study anything, so I will disappear for a while and get back after I finish these exams. The bigger problem is that the next education year will be my last year in high school, which means I have to focus 100% on education so I will disappear completely from 1st August, 2018 till I finish my exams after about 10 months from starting this education year.

With that being said, I planned to leave my big titles until I finish my last education year so I would have much time to work on them and make them better.

But I still want to release something this year, well... It won't be 1 game only!
I'm currently working on 3 projects!

The first main project will be a puzzle and building game, I have already talked a little about it in the last Developer Update post, but I didn't have enough time to announce it completely, so I will keep it a secret for now.
(Hint: It's a collaboration with another 3 awesome dudes, It will be a big title!)



The second project you already know about, it's called Way To Freedom Project, not for too long though.
I'm thinking of another name for it. This game is a mobile targeted game, with simple gameplay and graphics, you can know more about it by following the game's daily updates, you can check out the last update here: https://thegamerpirate.blogspot.com/2019/03/way-to-freedom-day-5.html


The last project is still in the very early development, I'm still waiting for some people to join the team, at the time I'm writing this post the team consists of (programmer, sound designer, composer, cars modeller), I'm still waiting for (UI/HUD designer, World designer & modeller, Graphics/particle effects maker), this way we can finish this game in a short time. If you want to join us then check out this post: https://thegamerpirate.blogspot.com/2019/03/announcing-new-racing-project-with-need.html
And no, it's not Highway Stunter, it will be a completely different project.


The last thing I want to talk about is that Watch Out PC Edition will be updated soon after I finish my exams. This update will be the biggest one for it.

Wish me luck in my exams.
See you soon.
- Gamer Pirate

No comments:

Post a Comment